We understand that when you shop online or place an order with us that it should always be convenient and an easy process, and why should this stop as soon as your order is placed?
Next Century guarantee’s all cartridges that are supplied which includes any faulty or incorrectly supplied products ordered from us.
In the unlikely event that you need to return a product to us for any reason, please contact us via email, live chat or our contact form to advise us of your issue and we will then advise on how to get the faulty cartridges back to us so that we can get them replaced.
Next Century Cartridge Return Policy
- Incorrectly supplied items must be reported within 30 days of purchase, damaged in transit products must be reported within 14 days of purchase
- For all items that have been ordered incorrectly or returned due to them not being needed any longer will attract a 15% restocking fee
- Items ordered and supplied incorrectly must be returned in original, un-opened and undamaged packaging
- Incorrectly ordered items must be returned at customer’s expense
- No longer needed items, must be returned within 30 days of purchase under customer’s expense, unless otherwise agreed
- Once a return has been approved and the return processed a credit or if agreed a refund will be issued no later than 7 days after the receipt of the product