Windows 10 Feature update 1903 is now available to install should you have not already installed it.
- This windows update gives you:
- Speed Improvements
- A light desktop theme
- Windows Sandbox for Pro users
- Cleaned up start menu
- Cortana and search bar separated
- Start Menu Search Improved
- System Tray Icon for Windows Updates
- Automatic Troubleshooting
How to Update
- Open up Windows Update by searching for “Windows Update” or click Start > Settings > Update & Security
- Then if the update is ready to install, you will see “Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903” with “Download and install now” in blue, click on this to install
Note: If you don’t see the option, click Check for Updates, and then reboot your PC, and then try the process again
If Windows Update doesn’t offer the update to you, you can download Microsoft’s Update Assistant tool to install it manually. This will give you the update even if Microsoft isn’t confident it’s ready for your PC yet.
IMPORTANT NOTE: AS WITH ALL MAJOR UPDATES, IT IS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED TO PERFORM A FULL SYSTEM BACKUP FIRST IF POSSIBLE IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG