- November 3, 2017
- Posted by: Nigel
- Category: Anti-Malware
There has been a significant update to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware released that is worth performing an update to.
Looks like it has had numerous fixes and improvements as you can see from the release notes below.
Please refer to this guide on how to update which is the same as installing.
Version 3.3.1 Release Notes
- Improved remediation in Chrome browser
- Numerous enhanced protection techniques and remediation capabilities
- Improved notification design for better readability
- Added new quick tour module in Free and Trial versions
- Added informational modules to Scan Progress page in Free and Trial versions
- Improved update process to allow more dynamic updating of user interface components
- Other minor user interface improvements
- Fixed issue where the Malwarebytes tray application showed in ALT+Tab list
- Improved Web Protection compatibility with third-party applications
- Improved driver management
- Fixed issue where certain notifications would not display properly after waking from sleep
- Fixed issue on XP where Chameleon files were not fully uninstalled
- Fixed a crash related to rootkit scanning
- Addressed other miscellaneous user interface improvements and defects